Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Back!!

It's been just about 2 years since the lights of Wombat City went dark over on Diaryland. I tried doing the family friendly thing on (shudder) MySpace faithfully, but I just could not write freely with my wife and step-daughters reading every word. Yes, I said wife. BikerNurse and I got married this past August. I love her dearly, but she takes the comments on the blog too literally and was getting angry at comments made on the D-land site. So, I shut it down, but now I am back, covertly to spread my special brand of angry sarcasm amongst those of you who dare to read.

So, what's been happening? Too much for one little post, that's for sure! I got married, now have 2 adult stepchildren, not to mention a 4 year old grandson, lost almost 90 lbs!!!!! BikerNurse and I actually have motorcycles! Oh, and I am going to college to be... a nurse! I'll explain that one shortly, when I have the time. Right now, I'm going to post this, and then go link all my old friends and send some comments to them about my return.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Congrats on the wife! I always thought you were more of the "club a woman on the head and chain her in your basement kind of guy" but I still like you anyway... Glad to see you back!

Dangerspouse said...

Ok, I never thought I'd see the day when YOU were pussy whipped. Comments on Diaryland caused her concern...so you STOPPED?

Did I say "Pussy WHIPPED"?

Oops. Yes. Yes I did.

And will again:

PUSSY WHIPPED FAG!

Ah well, we can't all lead DangerLives of careless abandon. Congrats on the nuptials anyway. I hope you guys are as happy as me and NewWifey(tm) - and that's pretty fucking ecstatic. (Partly because I'm not FUCKING PUSSY WHIPPED, but that's neither here nor there.)

So listen - tell me about your bikes! The marriage, the kids, the slender physique...they're all secondary. Give me the scoop on the wheels, man!

And welcome back. It really was good to see your name pop up there.

Fag.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you two the other day as well. Dear God I hope it wasn't anything I said that got you in trouble! Welcome back!